PRI is a UN initiative launched in 2005 to promote understanding and cooperation on responsible investment.
The foundation of this work rests on six principles that summarise what is expected of the signatory companies:
1) We will incorporate ESG issues into investment analysis and decision-making processes.
2) We will be active owners and incorporate ESG issues into our ownership policies and practices.
3) We will seek appropriate disclosure on ESG issues by the entities in which we invest.
4) We will promote acceptance and implementation of the Principles within the investment industry.
5) We will work together to enhance our effectiveness in implementing the Principles.
6) We will each report on our activities and progress towards implementing the Principles.
Signing the Principles for Responsible Investment is a natural step in our ongoing work as a responsible investor. Öhman has been managing ethical funds since the mid-1990s. We are now taking a big step forward by evolving our entire range towards responsible investment. Learn more about the PRI organisation.